Boyden provides a suite of services covering executive search, interim management and leadership consulting. Founded in 1946, we have a pioneering role in the executive search industry, and currently operate through more than 75 offices in over 45 countries. A number of characteristics make us distinct:
- Boyden is a top 10 global executive search firm by revenue, and a leader in many of our markets internationally.
- As an international boutique executive search firm, we have exceptional depths of expertise in core sectors and functions as well as the local markets in which we operate.
- We take a personalised, partner-led approach, frequently communicating with clients, reporting regularly on progress, and continually seeking feedback.
- We have a proven track record with a diverse portfolio of clients, from blue-chip multinationals to startups, private equity-backed firms, government agencies and non-profit organisations.
- We are able to access the best executive management talent by virtue of our extensive global networks and sourcing capabilities, as well as fewer off-limits constraints.
- We are astute in evaluating quality candidates, because we focus on specific types of appointments, take time to understand the attributes of those who excel within client organisations, and carefully consider the crucial role of culture.
Boyden Belgium and Luxembourg is dedicated to the local market, with a team of executive search professionals and leadership consultants who possess specialised expertise in the region’s key industries.